What Is MINT PDO?
MINT PDO is a safe and effective thread designed to provide a more youthful look for patients without the hassle of surgery. Procedure for MINT is safe and quick, and patients go back to their daily lives with minimal downtime.
MINT PDO’s uniquely designed barbs make MINT the most ideal for achieving the youthful look. Barbs on the MINT is molded by a molding prints rather than cut from threads and are formed in a helical pattern that fixate the 3D lattice structure of the skin tissue. The bards are secured onto the tissue and approximate to the desired position to achieve a softer and more youthful appearance.
Why MINT PDO?
- MINT PDO is a FDA-cleared, safe and dissolvable PDO Thread for effective soft tissue approximation.
- MINT PDO is an exciting innovation that provides dramatic and longer-lasting results than treatments such as dermal filler and Botox® – the procedure fills the gap between invasive surgery and injectables.
- MINT PDO has been studied in multiple clinical studies, providing its efficacy and safety in repositioning sagging tissues to achieve and rediscover your youthfulness.
- Instant and natural results.
- No incisions, no scarring, and minimal downtime.
- MINT PDO offers 2 way care by repositioning sagging skin and stimulating collagen synthesis.
- MINT PDO are completely absorbable.
- Short procedure time of 45 minutes.
- Long lasting effect for up to 12 months.
Which Areas Can Be Targeted?
MINT 3D PDO threads are barbed and highly effective for:
- Sagging jowls
- Rejuvenating mid-face
- Softening the nasolabial folds
- Minimizing double chin or neck
- Opening the medial and lateral bows
- MINT MONO PDO is MINT PDO without the barbs: a smooth, non-barbed PDO thread. It’s great for mid-face volumization, acne scars and crepey skin due to its ability to stimulate collagen synthesis.
Am I A Good Candidate For MINT PDO?
- Patients of any age with moderate skin laxity.
- Patients who haven’t had any surgery in the past 3 to 4 months.
- Patients who are not heavy smokers or heavy drinkers.
After Procedure Care
- Patients may return to everyday life after the procedure.
- Swelling, redness, and tenderness may occur – using ice packs will help.
- Avoid pulling down on your facial skin for 3 weeks.
- Avoid strenuous workouts for 2 weeks, such as weight lifting or pilates, as this may cause the threads to move.
- Avoid exaggerated facial expressions and eating foods that cause you to open your mouth and very wide for 3 weeks.