Patient/client and practitioner safety is our top priority!
In addition to observing recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention and the Westchester Department of Public Health, here’s what we are doing:
- Limiting in-person appointments with increased safety protocols in place.
- All of the staff of Primary Aesthetic Skin Care are tested with a serology screening test for COVID-19 antibodies. The test is FDA authorized under emergency use.
- Offering “Virtual Visits” for follow-up appointments that do not necessitate an in-person visit. To schedule, text 914-262-3311
- Follow-ups will only be available weekdays
- Disinfecting exam rooms between each patient/client
- Disinfecting all common touchpoints hourly to maintain safe and sanitary spaces
- UV-C + Ozone sterilizing disinfection light with air filter x 24 hours
- All staff will be wearing gloves and a mask at all times
- Designating check-in, check-out, with plexiglass installations to minimize contact.
For Those Who Have Upcoming Appointments, Our New Protocols Include Asking Patients/Clients To:
- Wait in their vehicle until called into the building via text
- Wear a mask to enter the building
- Honor 6′ social distancing guidelines within the waiting area and check-in / check-out locations.
We Are Also Screening All Patients/Clients Upon Arrival
***Offering serology screening test for COVID-19 antibodies. The test is FDA authorized under emergency use. Results are available in 10 min with 99.4% accuracy.
- Taking temperatures and rescheduling anyone with a fever of 99 degrees or more
- Confirming patients/clients have NOT shown any symptoms over the past 21 days (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc) and if so, rescheduling as needed
- Confirming patients/clients have NOT been out of the country or in domestic hotspots for at least 21 days
- Confirming patients/clients have NOT been in physical contact over the past 21 days with family members or colleagues who may have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Asking that patients/clients attend appointments alone or if you need physical assistance that you attend with no more than one other person, who is also required to wear a mask and have a temperature screening.
- Asking that you do not bring children to the office.
In an abundance of caution, we regret we will need to turn anyone away who has not met our screening requirements. We are happy to continue supporting patients/clients over the phone, virtual appointments, and via email, as is convenient for you. Masks are worn at all times.